Friday, July 13, 2012

For the love of... belly laughs!

So the other day we were just stolling around downtown Coeur d' Alene, enjoying the nice weather. Gracie was just relaxing in her stroller when she started getting a little fussy. We all know what that means... "get me out, I am hungry". We pulled off to watch the legion baseball game between Lewiston and CDA! Gracie was cool, calm and collected while Nana took charge and wanted to feed her. She started smiling when she was done eating, then out of NOWHERE,  A HUGE BELLY LAUGH, coming from that tiny body, made all of us laugh hysterically! Oh how I love having a happy baby. She is beyond perfect! There is nothing more precious and heart warming than a baby's laugh. The only thing that made that moment more exciting was that my cousin had caught that moment of all 3 of us laughing! :) It was picture perfect.
See... I told you so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment