Friday, July 6, 2012

For the love of... Pink & Procrastination!

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." ~Don Marquis
It's been some time since my first post... and since then so much stuff has happened. It feels like yesterday I was spilling my life onto my blog. I will catch you up... I was thrown an amazing baby shower with a massive amount of love and support from family and friends. I was given the opportunity to work for a great bank. and after a record setting 39 hour labor, cracking jokes, and 3 hours of pushing, this mommy was tired, but I gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Gracelynn Amelyia on April 27th at 3:29pm. She was 7 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long. She is the most beautiful blessing that could ever be given to a mother. With her mommys pouty lips and her dads blue eyes, she just melts my heart. My whole family was there to join in on the fun(HAHA). My mother was happy but felt helpless, father was curious and excited by playing 21 questions/he did get to cut the cord though :) sister was my sweet little helper, and brother the future wanna-be-nurse, was questioning his decision on sex and nursing. lol! That's an ABSTINENCE lesson right there! Amanda was the other half of my support group in one small person!  My mom and my best friend were there by my side the entire labor and delivery. Amanda Grace... is my best friend and that is where my daughter got her name from. I think it fits her just perfectly. 

Gracelynn Amelyia
April 27, 2012

1 comment:

  1. YAY Faith! I am SOOOO happy to see a blog! lol. Love reading abotu you and your life, and seeing pictures of this adorable little one! KEEP THEM COMIN!

    ReplyDelete